It’s time again to reach out to you, the incredibly awesome tenkara community, particularly those creative souls that may have an interest in submitting content to the upcoming Fall 2016 issue of Tenkara Angler magazine. As before, the e-magazine will remain completely “crowdsourced;” reader submissions and agendas shape the content, I only serve the role as curator and editor as a labor of love for this method of fly fishing.
Please feel free to write about whatever tenkara-related topics that you see fit. For inspirational purposes, I’ve listed a few topics below:
- Did you fish tenkara on your summer vacation?
- Did you try out any new gear – a new rod, line, or fly?
- Did you meet up with any online friends on-stream?
- Did you catch any new species, what did you use to catch them?
- Did you stumble upon a good DIY tenkara hack?
- Maybe you’re just feeling creative through art, photography, or essay?
Those are just a few ideas, as always, anything & everything tenkara-related is fair game!
If you are interested in contributing, I’ve outlined some simple parameters for content submission on the Tenkara Angler website HERE.
The deadline for content submission will be September 9th, 2016, with the target publishing date toward the end of that same month.
The contributions continue to get stronger with each new edition, I would sincerely love to have you as a part of the next issue!